A Staged Home is professionally prepared for market, where it will appeal to the greatest number of buyers and generate the highest price in the least amount of time.
Are you interested in stretching your selling power?
It's time to take advantage of an Accredited Staging Professional (ASP®) and benefit from dramatic and effective results:
- Make a positive and inviting first impression
- Enable buyers to envision themselves living in the home
- Show the full potential of the home
- Make the home visually appealing for online listings
Home Staging IS detailing, de-cluttering and depersonalizing.
The house is prepared to give it a “model home” appearance so that the potential buyer can “see” themselves living in it.
Home Staging IS NOT decorating, fluffing or interior design.
Gallery Home Staging OFFERS a solution to many common real estate sale issues:
- Too many days on market, leading to one or more price reductions
- Existing decor distracting the perspective buyer, hindering focus on the home features
- House is empty, requiring the imagination of prospective buyers to sell the home
The best investment you can make is the investment that will deliver tremendous benefits!
Home Staging is affordable and always less than a home price reduction!
Home Staging Facts:
- Staged Homes generate more buyer interest and higher-quality offers!
- 95% of ASP® Staged Homes nationally sell on average in 11 days or less (non-staged homes sell on average in 90 days)
- 95% of ASP® Staged Homes nationally sell for 17% more than the asking price